Do your benefits do the job you want?
Employee benefit plans cost you time, money and employees if not properly designed. Employee benefits represent one of the biggest costs employers face.
- If your benefits don't do the job you want, then you are throwing money away!
Rick Viehdorfer has been providing small business benefit solutions since 1991:
A well-designed employee benefits package should:
- attract and retain workers
- reward key employees
- lower your employee's out–of–pocket costs
- reduce you and your employee's taxes
- streamline administration and enrollment
- allow you to compete for quality employees
We design the perfect benefits approach for you!
- By listening to you and your employees
- learning about you and your business
- our solutions are more comprehensive, flexible, and integrated to your goals
We always provide:
- employee counseling
- personal enrollment
- independent advocacy
- ancillary planning
- great service before and after the transaction.