Do your benefits do the job you want?
Employee benefit plans cost you time, money and employees if not properly designed. Employee benefits represent one of the biggest costs employers face.
If your benefits don't do the job you want, then you are throwing money away!
- Rick Viehdorfer has been providing small business benefit solutions since 1991:
- expert in all phases of group benefit plans
- solve owner and key–employee issues
- specializing in the needs of sole proprietors and other small businesses from 2–200 employees
- emphasis on closely–held "micro" businesses
- individual insurance for business owners, too!
- self funded, level benefit plans
A well-designed employee benefits package should:
- attract and retain workers
- reward key employees
- lower your employee's out–of–pocket costs
- reduce you and your employee's taxes
- streamline administration and enrollment
- allow you to compete for quality employees
We design the perfect benefits approach for you!
- By listening to you and your employees
- learning about you and your business
- our solutions are more comprehensive, flexible, and integrated to your goals
We always provide:
- employee counseling
- personal enrollment
- independent advocacy
- ancillary planning
- great service before and after the transaction.